Sunday, September 11, 2005

Yep, busy some more!

Assembly language programming sucks! Stinks big time! It's all LDA and INX and STAA! Have to keep referring to a ten-page list of cryptic instructions to find out what the hell kind of branch I need to do! There's a reason they invented high level languages! Soooo, of late I have been rather busy alternating between writing useless programs in java to prove I can (don't you just hate case-sensitivity!) and programing (in assembly language) the M68HC11 microcontroller. The only saving grace is that the simulator we use to do the debugging is on the HC11 is called 'The Wookie'. Wife has been very sweet and very wonderful these past few days while I have been a grumpy git dealing with this stuff! She is a very patient woman, especially seeing as though when I complain, she has absolutely no idea what I am talking about. Kind of like most people reading this :) I keep getting the urge to put a semi-colon at the end of every line, but I will resist;

-Radix, RX, Radox...whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home