Monday, August 29, 2005

...wet jet

Before anyone asks. The reason I continued to use the terrible device for so long is as follows:

This thing cost me money. They give you a bunch of cleaning pads with the swiffer and several gallons of goop in special plastic bottles that it squirts out when you clean. Now, the cleaning pads run out before the goop. So now I have an expensive cleaning gadget, a bunch of goop in special bottles and no cleaning pads. So to make me feel like I am recouping some of my losses I purchase more pads so I can at least use up the rest of the goop (and the free batteries) before consigning it permanently and exclusively to its most useful role as a telescopic ceiling-bug squisher. Problem now is that the goop has run out, but I bought more pads before it did, so now I am stuck with a bunch of cleaning pads and this stupid stick with a foot on the end. Do I buy more goop so I can finish up the pads? You see, I am trapped for life! The only person who thinks this device is great and would take this crap off my hands, is in South Carolina! Damn!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, for my opinion...I LOVE THIS THING! i don't know why she/he is rambling about how much difficulty it is???? I work for P&G...AND i have bought one for almost everyone i know...willingly of course...and they all love it too! I think I might just send you a coupon for a free box of tissues, to cry your worries away. Thanks!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home